Angela Ferkel is the ruler of the New German Faction for 250 years now. It is known for being attacked by the Memetic's Union and Ferkelism.
- Sometimes, when it's bored, it buys a day ticket from the Berlin public transport company and drives the entire day through the city by S-Bahn. To avoid being recognized, it smiles.
- As the last surviving living bomb in Central Europe, it still represents a major domestic threat to the German state, because nobody knows exactly when it will go up.
- Ferkelism refers to the prevailing form of government in Germany. Ferkelism also refers to Ferkel's unique attack pattern.
- (Attack 1) Ultimate Sloth: Everything bounces off on Ferkel's Logic and must perish. There is nothing besides absolute sloth.
- (Attack 2) Winding out: Should (Attack 1) not work, Ferkel can spontaneously turn 180 degrees.
- (Attack 3) Persistence: As soon as nobody is aware of it, (Attack 2) is repeated.
- Angela Ferkel had in the 90s (1990s, not 90s... it's is not that old yet, even though it's appearance will surely suggest this from time to time) a purely sexual relationship with Guido Westerwelle, who was still heterosexual before the acquaintance with her. After a corresponding night with Mrs. Ferkel, however, Westerwelle became homosexual.
- After saying "The Internet is new territory for all of us" she was attacked several times by Memetic's union.
- Long before Ferkel came into the public eye, the Rolling Stones made a accurate prediction, about the future of Germany. "Angie, Angie, when do those clouds disappear? Angie, Angie, where will it lead us from here? With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats. But Angie, Angie, you never tried." Ferkel thought this was so great, it turned it into it's campaign song.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.