John Bravado is an NPC that is encountered at random areas at random times. He will ask the player if they know any place for him to pick up some "foxy mommas", and then complains that another NPC named Carl was of no help to him. The player can point him in any direction, and John Bravado will leave to go find a date. If the player is female, John Bravado will try to ask them out. If they accept, they can get John Bravado as a companion. They also have the option to slap him and tell him to go away. John Bravado will fight back if attacked, punching the player with heavy knockback. If the player kills John Bravado, they can take his sunglasses, which boots charisma.
Description[edit | edit source]
John Bravado is a tall adult human male with a very muscular frame. He wears a black shirt, blue jeans, black shoes, and black sunglasses. His hair is combed upwards and is blond. He is sometimes described as handsome, or at least above average.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
-John Bravado sees a female.
-Greeting a male.
"Hey there, foxy momma."
-Greeting a female.
"Man I'm pretty!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While idle, John Bravado often flexes, looks at himself in a mirror, catcalls females, and randomly breaks out in karate moves.
- Sometimes, Carl is with John Bravado, and John keeps telling Carl to shut up.
- If the player is female, John Bravado will always try to have romantic interactions with them.
- He appears to be a complete idiot, and has a low intelligence stat.
- If the player is killed by John Bravado, the game over screen will feature John Bravado flexing, with the words "Man I'm pretty!". If the player was female, the words will say "Still up for dinner tonight?"
- He never takes off his sunglasses.