Tire Men are an odd and rather rare type of NPC found in the outskirts of urban areas. They do not attack, and can be ridden as vehicles. However, they seem to dislike players mounting them. They sometimes get up, folding away their tires and walking to a new location if there is no car-accessible road to get there. If injured, they will flee. They are resistant to physical attacks, and when in car form, have fast movement speed, being able to outrun players.
Description[edit | edit source]
Tire Men are synthetic, male cyborg humans who were grown in a lab and given cybernetic enhancements, which manifest themselves in the form of tire attachments and a long headpiece, which strangely resembles a cardboard box. However, the box itself is actually a steel, cybernetic head. When in car form, they lay down on the floor, and four tires will extend from their hands and feet. They also wear grey shirts, black shorts, a watch, and blue tennis shoes. Their tires vary in color, but are always the same model.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Outskirts of any urban area
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- NPCs with low intelligence might even mistake them for Cyberformed.
- They do not speak, but make many beeping and whirring sounds.
- Their tires are not even oriented correctly. They are laying flat on the ground. Despite this, Tire Men are still able to drive normally.
- Their makers are unknown, but sometimes, if one listens closely to idle NPC dialogue, they sometimes mention "...those weird car people from the corporation..." implying that some sort of company created the Tire Men.