Wardens are a race of angels, usually seen in full armor. Wardens are extremely rare to encounter in the 3rd Dimension. There is a less than 1% chance of randomly running into a patrolling Warden. If the player makes it to the Edge Wall or Heaven's Gates, groups of Wardens can be seen.
Origins[edit | edit source]
Wardens, also known as Thrones, were created by God at an unknown time, as one of the few angelic races. Wardens were granted armored suits to serve as the guards of Heaven's Gates, with lion angels serving as auxiliary sentinels. They are rarely seen in the 3rd Dimension, due to their duties.
Description[edit | edit source]
Wardens resemble some kind of robot, bearing the form of a large, floating, metallic diamond. They are angelic white in color. Their surface is rather smooth. The only distinction as to which side is their "face" is a large, black and white eye. This eye is also where they launch their attacks from. In their true form, underneath the armor, they resemble living wheels with many eyes and many wings, and the interior of the armor somewhat resembles a cockpit, although the angelic technology appears to have no interfaces that can be used by humanoids.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wardens don't seem to show any forms of emotion.
- Their voices are robotic.
- They can exist in any dimension or timeline, and are unaffected by time based attacks, similar to Bulk Beings and Extramultiversal Entities.
- Wardens also guard certain meetings of Greater Celestial Entities.
- In Heaven, angel children were known to own toys of armored Wardens, which are able to open up to reveal a smaller toy of the Warden's true form. A candy similar to the Terran Kinder Surprise Egg is known to exist in Heaven, with toy unarmored Wardens as the prize inside.